- The tallest cookie tower stood at six feet and one-eighth of an inch tall! That’s taller than the average American man!
- The largest cup of hot cocoa was 732.753 gallons, which is certainly large enough to keep you warm for many a snow day!
- While not many have a craving for traditional fruit cake, the record for the longest fruit cake provided more than enough portions to share, measuring in at 1,352 feet and four inches.
- Who said it wasn’t respectable to play with your food? The largest cupcake mosaic on record was a stunning 1,352 square ft., 7.2 square inches. That’s 21,164 cupcakes!
- If cupcakes aren’t enough to satisfy your appetite how about the world record for the largest cake structure? The massive pastry stood at 39 feet 11 inches tall and was 32 feet wide.
- Who doesn’t like ice cream cake? Apparently, some love it too much. So much in fact, that the largest ice cream cake on record weighed 22,33.6 pounds!
- Better get a backhoe instead of a spoon: the largest scoop of ice cream weighed a whopping 3,010 pounds!
- Still have a craving for ice cream? The longest ice cream dessert was 1,772 feet, two inches in length.
- Coming in at the top spot, the most expensive dessert on record is the Frrrozen Haute Chocolate ice cream, which costs a whopping $25,000 per serving. The dish was added to the menu at the Serendipity 3 restaurant in New York on November 7, 2007. So what makes this dessert so decadently expensive? The Frrrozen Haute Chocolate is decorated with 5 grams of edible 23-karat gold and is served in a goblet lined with edible gold. And if that wasn’t glitzy enough, the base of the goblet is an 18-karat gold bracelet with one carat of white diamonds. The dessert is then eaten with a golden spoon , decorated with white and chocolate-colored diamonds. After the frozen hot chocolate is finished, the consumer of the costly, creamy dessert can take both the spoon and the goblet home. Talk about a doggy bag!
Our purpose at Frozen Dessert Supplies is "Build People and Deliver Joy." That means that everything we do, from manufacturing to packaging to delivery, is to build you and your business and deliver joy to you. We also strive to build our employees and help them to be better people.
Our paper ice cream cups are made withFDA approved food-safe papercoated in a thin layer ofPE (Polyethylene). Our clear plastic cups, banana split boats, and plastic dome lids are made fromPET (Polyethylene Terephthalate). Our plastic spoons and straws are made fromPP (Polypropylene). Our eco-friendly ice cream cups are made fromFDA approved food-safe papercoated in a thin layer ofPLA (Polylactic Acid). PLA is plastic made from corn starch. Our eco-friendly spoons are also made from PLA. Our eco-friendly wooden spoons are made from FDA approvedsmooth birch wood.