As an ice cream store, ice cream sales are what keeps your doors open. Below are 4 interesting and creative ways to increase your ice cream sales.
Sell Larger QuantitiesMake it a regular thing to sell your ice cream flavors by the pint, quart or half-gallon that way your ice cream sales increase because of the larger quantity that sold. When you as a business create yummy flavors that people love, they may want to buy in larger quantities from you for special events or to keep in their home. This will help you stand out from the next ice cream company that doesn’t have this option. If you need larger to-go containers to click here!
Be Creative with your ProductDo something creative and advertise a specialty item bringing people in to increase your ice cream sales. Here are some ideas that may help get your business thinking:
- Make ice cream sandwiches cookies, click here to watch a video on how to create cookies very easily using pint containers.
- Make ice cream pies, you get the idea!
- Mix the ice cream flavors to make a unicorn/rainbow-looking flavor. Rainbows and unicorn flavors are very trendy and fun right now.
- Have a “secret” menu: have each of your workers mix a flavor of their own and make their favorite ice cream/topping combinations. Create hype for the secret menu and one way to do that is by posting on social media saying come in and ask about our secret menu.
- Have fun getting creative and finding new ways to use your product that will intrigue your customers. Amongst your team, you could have a contest to create this specialty item and offer a small bonus to the worker who created the best specialty item. That way the item will be original and your workers will get hyped about the product. This will help get customers excited about your shop and get them talking about your product.
Get Customers in the Door
As a business, the goal is to get customers in the door because the best way to increase ice cream sales. Here are some ways that can get more customers in the door: